Monday, September 3, 2007

TENTH MEETING

1. Cite one experience wherein you have experienced negative peer pressure.
- when my friend want to try to drink alchohol,. And drink with them.. and sometime to join their cigarette session..

2. How did you react to it? Why?
- I said to my friend slowly that i don't really drink.. and i don't feel drinking.. For short i just say NO...

3. How did you feel about your reaction/decision?
- at first i am worried because my be my friend will change, and he would not accept me as a freind anymore, and may be he will not be able to join me anymore.

4. What have you learned/realized from your experience?
-sometimes u must also know how to decline o your friend, and sometimes you ust know how to say NO, to them, and don't be scared for what they will, or accept you anymore.

No comments: